"Hiding Out" Amenities
- Leather interior with spacious galley and seating
- Refrigerator and seperate Freezer
- Microwave Oven and Stove
- Digitally controlled Air Conditioning and Heater
- LCD HDTV with DVD and MP3/JPEG capability
- Stereo system with CD / MP3 capability
- Apple iPod connectivity to stereo
- Hot water, showers, electric head
- Windlass anchor
- Full instrumentation including Depth/Knot/Wind/GPS/VHF and AutoPilot
- Generator for HVAC, Microwave, and A/C power offshore
- Gas grill on deck
- Two burner gas stove in galley
- Microwave oven
- Plastic plates, bowls, and silverware
- Plastic cups
- Paper towels
- The "All Important Corkscrew"
- Adult Life Jackets
- Children under 13 years old must wear a life jacket
(type 1,II, or III)
- You must bring life jackets for all children who can't wear an adult lifejacket.
Things you might bring
- Swimsuits and towels
- Water toys (noodles, etc.)
- Drinks, snacks, adult beverages.
Coke, Diet Coke, and bottled water are provided.
- Cooked food or food to cook on the grill, stove, or microwave
- ...and lastly a smile 'cause you are going to have a great time !
Copyright © 2005- Fun Time Sailing[Error : writing file]